Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What Happened To South Beach Frozen Meals

MAC Hello Kitty Collection 2009

Here is the new MAC collection (the images were taken by Temptalia.com, one of the bibles of cosmetic web)



Inspired as you can 'see, the colorful world of Hello Kitty.




I expect to see more photos and swatches of the products before making a final assessment ... personally is not my collection MAC favorite, and I do not think I will buy anything (and my money thank you!). I find that the colors are a bit 'too focused on shades of pink and baby, but I have to admit that there are a few that I would not mind trying prodottini:

palette Too Dolly

I new pigments (Milk, Deep Blue Green)



inspires me especially Teal * _ *

However, it is a pity that in Italy MAC is still not as widespread, because for example in America MACstore organized parties with balloons and refreshments for the launch of the new collection. I would have liked to drop by!

Today I did a trick totally focused on his lips red. I used the MAC Queen's Sin and a brush stroke of lashes Rimmel Sexy Curves. The litmus test is passed. Once you understand how to use the comb that's it: ridge long, thick and curved. Promoted!

Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment