Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bathing Suit For Pectus

Dolce & Gabbana's new collection day

I open a small parenthesis: I do not like the brand D & G, I would say to me is a little too 'on balotas. Chiusa parentheses.
But I want to be open to new things and the idea that in life you should try a bit 'of everything, so here's the new line of makeup by Dolce & Gabbana and publicized by Scarlett Johansson!

The line comprises 11 products (and only has 27 different lipstick shades!) Including:
Compact foundation (47 €)
Blush (39 €)
Lipgloss (26 €)
palette of eye shadow (49 €)
Mascara (28 €)
I have not tried anything (and I honestly do not know if I'll do ') but in my humble opinion the prices are really too high for what they offer. Ok packaging and packaging in general are very nice, maybe the quality is good but to present a cosmetic line for the first time at these prices is absurd! But we know that even in the cosmetics the price is inflated by a long mark. We'll see though if this new line of makeup will be successful (hopefully deserved) or will prove to be one!
Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment