Friday, February 20, 2009

What Does The Green Wristband Mean

Yay! OPI Nail Polish

Then yesterday afternoon I plan to go MAC make me a present after examination (consolation if it was bad, as a reward if he was good) but are not successful. And you know why? Why yesterday from 8.30 to 19.30, I was sitting in class waiting for my turn to examine the history of economics, only to be postponed until next day with another guy because it was too late and we were closing in college . This morning I did, I finished early and went home with a good book on the thirty! My mom was worse than childbirth!
Now I can, indeed must, do me a cosmetic gift!
I'm happy, but the tension and anger of yesterday they made me sleep, plus I got an annoying gastritis.
I hope that a ride in perfumery can heal!

Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment