Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cervix Highbefore Period

Omnia Botanic

So, I start by saying that I am not a fanatical supporter of bio (not hate silicones, paraffin and anything else ... even in the tricks they use quietly) but I have two fixations * bio * for some time: the creams (especially the face) and hair products.
fact I noticed that when I use creams, silicone-free skin of my face is much better: a bit before I sprouted pimples' everywhere and the skin will not stay clean for a long time but now is bright and almost perfect.
As for the shampoo I must say that I have always been lucky because I was fine with any brand of hair I have not particularly demanding. But (and there's always a but) at some point in September to be precise, have begun to make the squeamish. I used Kerastase with which I have always found it to be god, but also freshly washed hair were heavy and not very bright. I tried a different brand to see if the situation improves but to no avail. In the end I said "why not try a silicone-free shampoo? The very least throw it." I went to Naturasia and I took my first organic shampoo (which was not even totally organic, but honestly I'm interested more than anything that has not silicone, I do not care that it is not completely in harmony with Mother Nature), I think it was a Seres, coconut and sugar. I was very well prepared because psicologicmente girls who had passed the bio told that they had much more hair stringy and dry than usual the first time (after all there was filming the effect of silicones that make the hair look beautiful too most ruined) ... but to my pleasant surprise I immediately had positive results. In fact if I have to tell the truth I never had hair so shiny and light, even the hairdresser.
Obviously, however, we must not believe that the bio shampoo are all equal, we must find one that we like and works best on us. And just because often we make bad purchases (traditional herbal shampoo that I did not like) I went to the supermarket to take a look at essex bio shampoo line that is not bad. By chance I saw a shelf devoted to the Omnia Botanica products, and even though I had never read anything about this brand, however, seeing that the incidence was not bad, I decided to take him * * No Stress Shampoo for daily washing with chamomile , honey and almond.
Back home I searched for reviews on the internet and as usual, were quite different and conflicting, the rest is a subjective thing. Anyway I just
tried it and promotes it with flying colors: leaves hair soft and shiny, beautiful light and also leave a lingering smell of honey. Worked well on me!


Xoxo

QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment