Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funny 50th Birthday Invitation

Given Sunday

I know that I had already written, but I repeat it: how I hate Sundays! Half
Sundays of the year I spent studying (I am writing because in reality, not study hardly ever), when I study a fantastic time out there, when I decide to fuck the raging flood. If you want to go out because I do not know where to go all shops are closed and the few shopping malls are too crowded open, if I decide to stay at home do not find anything I like on TV. Like today ... I had a headache so strong that I finally went to bed and slept a couple of Oretta. Of course I woke up with a headache even stronger than even a refreshing shower was able to let me pass. I look forward to it tomorrow.
Among other things, finally (and miraculously add) made itself felt the dermatologist disappeared and we have set for tomorrow morning after nine. He said that where she was inspected and it was all messed up. Boh, oh well, it will be ... The important thing is that I have fixed this damn chair! I hope to finish soon, because tomorrow I begin to cross again and the committee Thursday. One day I'm ready, I feel another day instead of not doing enough. Eh, two balls!
I'm going to dry my hair, which is after the derby!

Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment