Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Do The Numbers Mean In A Driver License

Comfort Clarins Teint Eclat

Ah blessed youth! I remember when I was little (well not badly designed, I started to wear makeup to the 16-17, but I was your little girl's head ... do not say they are still playing with Barbies, but almost ^^;;;) and I used I happen to pull any foundation of any brand, any skin and especially too dark. I still remember my high school friends who took the bottom L'Oreal darker there because he wanted to look tanned. The effect was horrible, but we were little and innocent! Above all, we did not think that the nasty pimples and skin horrid would depend on precisely what we coated her face.
Only recently, in the last two or three years, I began to select products for the face, in an effort to avoid excessive changes in beauty routine and adding up to a new product at a time to see the direction of the skin.

Until some time ago I used to always Clarins Teint Eclat Confort, excellent fluid foundation, not particularly opaque, I would say more than anything that serves to standardize a particular complexion without blemishes. I left out not because I liked more, but sometimes it happens because as I just found a product that satisfies me most. Lately, in fact, use the Double Wear Estee Lauder in normal and light version. I find them more comfortable to hang because they are creamier and less liquid, and the colors are closer to my natural color which is quite palliduccio to beige.
However, this speech came to my mind because this morning while I was out with my mother noticed that I had left on their faces, orange stains: Cover Mark had used the fund, the darker shade (which would go well maybe Beyoncé ) spread all over so bad that in some areas there was too much. Poor thing is upset when I made him see, there already sees well without glasses and more makeup in the bathroom where the lighting sucks.
We spent half an hour in a perfume shop where hateful or orders served the sciura bejeweled passing or if they were sprawled on a bench talking. No one who has come to help (not that much to serve as usually do not even know what they sell) and so on because these things give me nervous, there we go home. I came back to my background Clarins stored in a drawer after you've tried and we saw that he was fine and was its color.
Well at least this time we save, is it true that you should not throw anything away!

Xoxo
QueenB


0 comments:

Post a Comment