Monday, February 16, 2009

Black And Black Metal Core Scooter Wheels

Studio

Yeah, unfortunately, today and tomorrow are days of absolute revision in view of the examination on Thursday (hopefully for good, if it went bad I would run if it would run ... ohhh!).
Anyway yesterday was the dermatologist who did not remember even more what was the reason why I went to him, hmm oh well. I finally made the seat of electrocoagulation and now I have a scab on his nose burgundy. Thank goodness I can not go out these days anyway. Hope it goes away soon and especially the angioma is gone. Fingers crossed!


Changing the subject, I want this gloss!

MAC Desire
E 'for some' I'm looking for this shade of lipstick and gloss prugnosa.
Urge absolutely a trip to Rinascente, as soon as possible!!
I'm going to study ... Ugh.
Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment