Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best Place To Get A Brazilian Wax In Montreal?





'm just passing between classes (pallosissima) and the other ...
Yesterday afternoon I finally managed to get from MAC!
There was the launch of the new collection was all decked out in Hello Kitty style (including means of naked boys * _ *) and the girls in the corner wearing the new colors.
visits The collection is very pretty packaging for both colors, but do not know how (in spite of pressure from my mother who pushed me to buy strangely) I could not help myself. Prevailed wise part of me and I told myself that no matter how cute they were the colors of the palette or the pigments were all things that either I had similar or not I needed. So I just slingshots on what I needed really.
As it was the day of the new collection gave me the bag of Hello Kitty, really cute!

Luckily I have had the prettiest girl in the corner and kind, one that helps you and do not look at you with the smell under your nose because you are not wrapped in a fur you're not a supermodel and he gave me some advice. So the loot was:

:: for the eyes::

2 eyeshadows: juxta (the humid, I found little writing, so I opted for this green light) and Deep Truth (deep blue) pigments
2: Vintage Gold (the golden olive was not there, but it is golden green, too) and Melon (pink / orange and gold)

: For the lips::

Russian Red Gloss (kill if it is writing!) And lipstick Dark Side (a beautiful burgundy)


And finally:: brushes::


the 188 and 252 (tested this morning ... it is true that MAC brushes are fantastic. The difference with my family who were not even feel all bad!)
I am very pleased with my gift cosmetic to me is money well spent (not my mother, but ... patience!)
I'll be back in class ... sigh!


Xoxo


QueenB





0 comments:

Post a Comment