Saturday, February 21, 2009

Uitimate Pokemon Cakes

Ultimate Wishlist

I still can not get to go to the blessed gift cosmetic, perfume shops here also because they never nothing interesting and the shelves are always half empty.
In the more I wanted to wait for February 24th to go for a trip to MAC in Milan because I wanted to look to the new Hello Kitty collection.
However, I've made four mental calculations and this should be my next loot (although surely there'll change my mind once one million of times!)


regard I would like a dark blue eye shadows, are torn between the Deep Truth


and Plumage


But I'd love too Humid (it will be a dilemma)



On pigments'm safer (maybe), or Melon


or the Golden Olive


but also the Deep Blue Green inspires me a lot!



The lipsticks and lip gloss I would rather see them live because I'm not sure yet. I would like to color dark but I'm not sure yet whether red or purple.

I like the Russian Red, gloss version




version and lipstick


but the Desire


Oh how much stuff! We'll see ...
Among other things I would like to drop even Mazzolari (I love that perfume * _ *) to see if something inspires me spring collections (I hope not otherwise poor wallet!)
Milan here I come! I can not wait!

Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment