Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best Straight Weave Brand



Mom hot !!!!!
Comuuuuunque waiting for me You're a Mac order made by a British site .... mmm I can not wait !!!... I wanted to share with you my position for the makeup. You never know who might be of help or inspiration for some!

I bought two Ikea furniture raw wood, I've assembled, and then I colored in a tactic: each drawer is a type of cosmetic, such as pink contain the gloss and lipsticks, eye shadows and those blue pigments, etc. etc..

I always make at my desk because it is the brightest place (my house is competing at the castle of Dracula in the light! ^^;;;) Cabinets and I own them under the table at your hand.
Since using this system no longer have to go back and forth in search of products scattered around the room or the bathroom, everything is more concentrated, and above all tidy!! I do not have to waste half an hour to rummage in the bag that I used before. I have everything under the eyes. Very very comfortable.


And then this pearl of wisdom (Oh well seee ^^;;) greet you!


Xoxo

QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment