Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Office Chaire House Md

June


dark glazes - Chanel Blue Satin (20 €)

Lately I have found the love of dark glazes, especially the Hungarian of my legs.
And after a year from its purchase I dusted off the legendary Blue Satin.
A dark blue like a starry sky .




MAC Pigments (€ 21.50)
pure color powder.
Ideal for the eyes but not only, can also be used for the face, lips, body ...
My favorite is Teal, a green-water fantasy.



Delicious Truth CK (16,50 €)
A soft lipstick as a gloss.
Lucido, result ... Penelope Cruz seems like some glossy glossy. I love it
Contrast in color, on a bright fuchsia.



Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage de Crèmes (€ 26.70)
5 creamy correction for any occasion.
The great thing about this palette is a correction that allows you to have the right color for every problem.
This summer I'm using lots of the fourth tone under the eyes to cover dark circles and brighten the eyes. The luminous effect is spectacular.




Sephora Flashy Liner (6.30 €)
color pencil format!
When purchasing I was undecided between this and an Aqua Eyes pencil of Mufe. In the end I opted for the flashy liner because I had already spent enough for that day and did not want to spend another € 13!
I was afraid of making a wrong choice, but I can safely say that this pencil has nothing to envy to connecting more expensive. Indeed! I took the Flashy Green, a beautiful dark turquoise. Remain bright and not taken down from the eye even with the guns. I plan to make a stock in other colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment