Thursday, June 25, 2009

3d Animal Plant Cell Model Without Jello

MAC haul and other

This is not really a good time for my wallet, I still buy incessantly.
start with my new Mac purchases made yesterday: two lipsticks! (And stupid me I forgot that in the rush to throw an eye to the brush ...)


:: Cockney and Girl About Town:


:: Cockney: A
yellow undertone with red tips and pearlescent (Lustre)


:: Girl About Town: A fantastic fuchsia
(Amplified Creme)

Then also yesterday from Sephora (which kill friendly salespeople in via Dante -____-, who regularly work from sephora reminds me why I try to avoid going to this perfume) I got an Aqua Eyes Make Up For Ever (a green, 16L) and a brush.






Finally today it's packet of MondeVert (site is http://www.mondevert.it/bio-eco-cosmesi.php ). I recommend it to lovers of bio-cosmetics, because in addition to having the prodottini fantastic, are serious and fast in shipping! I ordered
Monoi Oil of Tea because I was curious to smell the scent of Monoi much-vaunted and reading here and I discovered that the oil of this brand is particularly popular. Then as a makeup addict buna no exceptions I took a Lily Lolo Mineral Eyeshadow, Green Opal a light green, vaguely similar to the Pastoral Care of MAC, but brighter and more lively with green needles.


: Oil Monoi Tiare Tea::



:: Green Eye Shadow Opal Lily Lolo::


In addition I have also given these two champions: Shampoo Sea water BjobJ (which I had requested) and also the Milk of Aloe Bioearth * _ *




Mmm I can not wait to try everything! For now I only tested the Girl About Town this morning and say that? Fully promoted, spectacular color and great life!

soon!
Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment