Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Breastfeeding Too Oldman

Deborah Duo Eyeshadow Summer 2009



Yesterday I bought this eyeshadow line Summer 2009 Deborah. I must admit that I never loved this particular brand because the previous purchases (mostly eyeshadows mono hi-tech) I was disappointed.
I decided to try this eye shadow (shade 02) because I really like the turquoise, and after you've tried this morning, I can claim to have made a good buy. The two colors, especially dark, and writers are on (to be honest but I've used in the Primer Potion, but I always use now). There was also in dark purple and I think that might be worthwhile too.



The price is good for that offering (8 and € 90) and the brand is a bit easy 'everywhere.
I can only recommend this eye shadow and more I've learned to be less biased and feel a bit 'of everything, even low-cost brands that before I had enthusiasms. You can not 'and then never know ... not hurt the wallet if every time you save!

Xoxo
Queen B.



0 comments:

Post a Comment