Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brown Playdough For Treating Encopresis

Purchases Bio

Oggi sono passata da NaturaSì. Era da un po' che avevo in mente let us jump because it is the only place where I come from brands that holds interesting bio.
Compared to the same chain stores in other cities that my guess is not stocked, but we feel we have made some good purchases.



Then I got: ** Nature's
- Arga silky shampoo frequent use, with argan oil and moringa oelifera
** Seres - Capillary Cream, super nutritious and restorative balm
** The Lotus - Soap rice starch

more like champions:
* Speziali Fiorentini-Cream hands-scented poppy and cool (the scent is delicious!)
* Seres - Shampoo delicate sugar and coconut (already tried and liked!)
* Nature's Burroscrub cedar and salt detergent and scrub (not evil, 'I tried now in the shower and the smell is gorgeous)

I've tried almost everything so far and all products are fully promoted, but the shampoo and conditioner I'll have to wait and see how your hair will be dry. We hope for good!
ps. Byebye MJ. With Love Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment