Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pci Supplementary Power Cable

Top 5 PC MAC makeup haul


How nice!
Saturday morning my parcel arrived from England, chock full of MAC products.
I bought from this site http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/index.php strongly suggest that the prices are good, you can find products (not just mac) editions of old and therefore unavailable and shipments are extremely fast! I placed the order Wednesday and within two days I had everything in my house!
I've taken some pigment samples:
Copperized
Teatime
Gilded Green
Blue Bell Bottom Blue Brown
Copperbeam
Copperclast
Cocomotion
Kitschmas
About Lark
Pastoral
Pinked Mauve
Sweet Sienna
French Violet
Pink Pearl White Gold Blue
Azreal
Helium
All Girl
Forest Green

Two Dazzleglasses:
Date Night
Glamour OD

And a lipstick:
Midimauve
For now I have only tested quickly in the palm of the hand, and I must say that promise good! Above all, the pigments are color-beautiful!
not wait to test everything properly!
If I can post better pictures soon and maybe some swatch!
Xoxo
QueenB

0 comments:

Post a Comment