Sunday, December 5, 2010

X Contruct Flash Game

OMBRETTI MY MAC! :-) + INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO BUY MAC PRODUCTS

Hello to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I decided to show you all my Mac eyeshadows obviously increased over time:-D, so slowly, I'll post the others!

.. I hope you appreciate what I tried to do a lot of pictures with flash, without, to make you see colors well!

Enjoy! (For more info, ask me in comments).

PS: At the end of the post, I will speak briefly of how to buy Mac products if you have a store near :-)


here is my palette, and the only eye shadow that I have in the package


overview eyeshadows












overview with the single eye shadows






SHALE : it is a beautiful purple-gray, which is also beautifully alone over the entire eyelid with a light eyebrow arch!


MYSTERY : it is a particularly beautiful brown with a hint of gray!

FIG.1: is a purple and .. that purple! portabilissimo during the day! it can be combined with shale ..


NYLON : illuminating the par excellence! as a beautiful light, beautiful cheekbones as enlightening!


SATIN TAUPE : ah girls .. what color! I am not convinced at the beginning, but then, this beautiful bronze-brown with many reflections I conquered! also try it with sand! wonderful effect guaranteed!

DEEP TRUTH: a beautiful blue! full .. .. vibrant ... rich!

ERA : a beige-brown clear very versatile!

DAZZLELIGHT here .. if I use Nylon as a light bronze-brown eye shadow on, I use this as a point light tricks in shades of pink-purple!

VANILLA : it is a beautiful cream color with subtle miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiini sbrillini add .. perfect way to add healthy air throughout the eye perfect for tricks nude, natural ... perfect in short :-)

DA BLING : it is a very nice light pink

NAKED LUNCH : nice nice nice! is a very special light pink .. I would not know how to describe it!

SUSHI FLOWER : a fuchsia-pink .. I + combines with the bling from dazzlelight

All That Glitters: resembles the naked lunch, but compared, this gives the fish-bronze-pink!

ARENA: It is a beautiful fish!







How to Buy MAC?
1) go to the store near (Coin also have some Mac but the prices are slightly higher, or go shopping in your mac).


2) in the absence of a nearby store Mac: you can call the points of Rome, Milan and Bologna, or make a phone order. I know that in Rome the order is made by e-mail, while in Milan (I order in Via dei Fiori Chiari in Brera) you can order by phone.
The cost of shipping is 5 euro for any amount.
The parcel to me personally, it takes very little to get there .. eg, if I order the Monday before 16:00 (I think that this is the time that process orders), the next day I come!
The payment is in cash to the courier.


3) for those who wish, may order the Mac products, maybe buy some products of previous collections from following sites (THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH CUSTOMS):
http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/
http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/

the next :-) ;-) Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment