Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Hairhighlights For Brown Hair

HAUL PART IN DECEMBER!

Hello girls! Here are photos of some of my purchases in December :-)

In this post I will insert only pictures and names of their products. Some products I have already tried, but I want to wait a while 'to review them for good. Check the space of "the next article on the blog" to know what I review!

Enjoy :-)

eheheh: cap bought from H & M, ditto for the earrings. 22 nm givenchy vintage pink blush and gloss Mac "revenge is sweet. "





garnier eye makeup remover

pupa polish collection "baroque couture" a beautiful pink-old

shea oil of "the Provencal." I use it on occasions of emergency :-)

dior foundation brush

peter thomas roth pads

Well! for any curiosity, we are!

baciiiiiiiiiiiiii :-))


0 comments:

Post a Comment