Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Color Hose To Wear?

MY MAKE UP STATION

Hello girls! I decided to let you see my post make-up!

've got a few months ago ... I wanted to be a lot! so I have all cosmetics in order and I've nowhere to wear makeup and experiment with peace of mind! :-)

good vision !!... :-))

here it is! the small red spot that you notice is the smurf polish! :-( Sigh sigh sigh :-( the mirror because it is temporary I would buy another, rectangular in shape and then put some lights around, partly because those in my room are very bad!

here is the open drawer .. here are all my makeup products ..

first part of the drawer: the various cream shiseido eye shadow, palettes, dior, chanel a mono, paint pot mac, my mac palette, 2 powders, 2 blush (mac and guerlain now finished)

second part of the drawer: tape eyeliner when I want to do a line with lots of nice strong tail, and cotton swabs to remove the mascara when I fouled the eyelids, various gloss, lip balm, foam egg Sephora (horrible for me), armani foundation, eyebrow scissors.

different mascara, small samples of the bottom, eyelash curler, mousse blush ysl, urban decay primer potion, several lipsticks

different brushes: lancome, TBS, sephora , ysl, Zoeva, avon ..


eheheh:-D was for halloween! mac sephora .. .. .. ysl Clarins ..


but this is more mobile, with over my cassiettera various scents, candle ellenisia of Penhaligon's in the drawers and there are my body and face creams!

but this is the dream catchers that is above the chest !!!!!!!!!!! :-D

good girls .. that's all ... I purchased furniture at IKEA, but the Smurf and the carpet .. idem round mirror on the dresser and door-cotton pads! [ click here] ..

and you? as you have placed your tricks?

a kiss! see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment