Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snl What Is My Name Skit

DECORATIONS IN THE HOUSE ... :-)

Hello girls .. Today I decided to post pictures of my Christmas tree in the living room and as I have decorated my room, including the location tricks! Maybe someone does not like it because he finds it "too" decorated, but I like it very much so! Then last year I have a place decent to make a small tree with small crib! Eheheh pay no attention to the white base, does not want to remember the snow eheheh but I needed a base to avoid damaging the furniture and, since I have not found the brown, I used this white! :-D I miss the ox .. ox .. sigh sigh sigh .. where have you gone? you do not find anymore :-(:-D and also one of three Kings:-D Oh well .. I find them sooner or later :-) (I already put three kings, everything else I had too many things scattered around the house:-D )

Girls .. since we're on the subject .. What is Christmas for you? For me it is a time to spend with his family, but with their whole family together, as during the year there are few opportunities today .. I think that Christmas, from its original meaning "spiritual" is passed to a purely "material" = Christmas gifts! well ... for me is not so .. unfortunately has many many many years but just do not spend a Christmas as I wish, unfortunately even this year and I'm very sorry .. However, I hope for you, for all that you can be different .. a Christmas full of peace, love and serenity above all, to spend with people who love us and we love .. But remember, peace, love and serenity that accompany us throughout the year and not just for Christmas ... .

a kiss and .... Enjoy .....










THESE PICTURES WERE MADE DECORATIONS IN MY ROOM.

Now we show CHRISTMAS TREE MADE IN THE LIVING ROOM:



SEEN SO MAYBE BRING SOME 'sad :-( BUT WITH ALL THE LIGHTS AND ANOTHER THING:


And what are your decorations? a kiss! the prox :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment