Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why Stomach Sticks Out

.. MAKE FAST EASY FRESH AND BRIGHT .. :-)

you ever get up in the morning and think "today I just want to put only a thin layer of makeup .. I wanted something simple, fast, fresh and bright .."??:-D here, I thought today I just realized this .. and after the trick I thought to create an article with products used! I hope you like it!

overview of the products used:

photo with flash, so you can see the real color of the blush of the Mac, because in the next photos individually made products , 's a bit distorted.

Specifically I used:

BASE FACE:
  • Elemental Beauty mineral foundation: I combined two samples that I bought months ago, barley + nude, poured into a jar for correction and then I spread the powder with a kabuki of Lily Lolo (super soft .. a cuddle for the face: -))



  • correction: I used the Mac moisturecover select, color nw20 spreading it with your finger (ring finger)



  • pen enlightening: I used the new pen teint lancome miracle, nm. 01. I put a little amount above the spell to illuminate the eye area.


  • blush: Mac, Buff is a beautiful pinkish brown. I also used for contouring.


  • Illuminating Powder: I always use an eye shadow of the Mac, Vanilla :-)) lying below the eye.



EYES:
  • illuminating: Mac, Vanilla used under the brow to brighten the eyes and eye-opening look at the beginning.



  • Eyebrows: Eyebrow Pencil Shiseido the BR603


  • curler


  • mascara: Clinique high impact



LIPS:
  • gloss: Chanel Levres Scintillantes glossimer nm. 104



The trick is really simple .. there, but you can not see :-) to be in order at any time and in a few steps.

Mac Eyeshadow, Vanilla, brightens the eyes and face. I really like! Here is a picture for you to see the effect I got:



Mascara Clinique makes a really beautiful effect .. the color is black and shiny, just like I like! volumizes well among other things ;-) Here's a picture for you to see the result:


Notice the lighting illuminates the top of the eye as the eye? and in this case makes it even more green eyes ;-) I hope it may also be noted under the brow.

Gloss Chanel gives lips a glossy, non-sticky, I assure you! Despite having the micro-glitter is really discreet! :-)

Good girls! that's all! Below I will insert the links of Elemental Beauty and Lily Lolo in case you want to peek at their prodottini :-)

A kiss!

SITES:

ELEMENTAL BEAUTY

LILY LOLO

0 comments:

Post a Comment