Monday, November 15, 2010

Foot Turning Purple After Surgery

PUPA KIT NAIL ART

Hello world \\ i! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here I am back with a new post! this time I decided to share with a purchase made on Saturday afternoon! finally it's here we PUPA KIT NAIL ART !!

Price: 11.90 (if I remember correctly)

These two smaltino 5ml each. The kit I got I is composed of an enamel-based loooong brilliant gold and enamel art top rouge noir .. is a solution that reminds me a lot :-) Christmas
in reality there are also other sets , namely:
silver-black & white & purple-
-silver-gold & blue & green (waaay too nice !!!!)

Now for the description of the enamels :
ART BASE-enamel gold: the color is really really bright, the texture is fairly dense, meaning that one pass the writing is perfect, the nail perfectly covered and will tell you by myself .. makes its effect! it is very "holiday season" :-))
-ART TOP rouge noir nail polish, well, quite different texture, more liquid than the first polish, but extends equally well. At first, the color looks very shiny, but after the draft, in seconds, dries, withdraws, forming those doodles that then I will show you:-D and becoming completely opaque, so it is advisable to apply a final top coat to make it all shiny.

How to use the kit? It's that easy! I would advise you to start with an enamel, so it is protected under the nail after a few seconds you can proceed to apply the glaze ART BASE, is expected to pass four minutes of clock and spreads quickly (as it tends to dry out quickly) the enamel TOP ART. You will notice that immediately following the completion of the latter will begin to retire forming pretty doodles ranging from fingernail fingernail :-) is a very very particular effect, obviously have to like it!

........... But after all these words, let the pictures! I apologize for the quality of the photos, as they were made with mobile phone in certifying the purchase of a camera:-D





behind the package is explained using ..










Well! I hope that post was to your liking! if you purchase this kit, tell me what you think in the comments if you like :-)

kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment