Thursday, November 25, 2010

Retiree Medical Premiums Tax Deductioble

FOUNDATION OF GIORGIO ARMANI FACE FABRIC: REVIEW!

Hello girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I decided to speak about my favorite foundation: ARMANI FACE FABRIC .







Quantity: 40ml
Price: 40.00 Euro
SPF : 12
Box: handy tube that allows end and really use any product with no waste!
My skin type: mixed-sensitive and requires constant hydration.
purchased Color: 01

is a great foundation! I liked the beginning, I mean about a year ago. I found it too "silicone", too light, not hiding, no no no, I was excited! In addition to the touch was still enough "Cyprus" which I detest in a fund. Well, after a year, I said why not try it again? Maybe I have something wrong in the application or the My skin was a bit 'a disaster and would not tolerate anything!
After the test it was love! :-D and now you also explain why.

you back with the top part of the description of the leaflet contained inside the box:

... "face fabric, make up the second skin effect naked SPF 12, inspired by the finest haute couture fabrics who wear the skin gently in light and airy veils of color ... "

... "all unique Micro-fil, ELAS and 3D, allows for a texture that blends and fits perfectly to the skin, creating a smooth, perfect complexion thanks to a nearly transparent veil of color ... "

...." range is enriched with two universal shades - porcelain, apricot, which can be used alone to give a natural color and health, or along with the color effect naked ... "

As I said previously, I did not like this product at the beginning, but now I love it .. why? Why blends perfectly with the skin when stretched out (so no more effect !!!!).. powdery to the touch after a few seconds you will notice the difference .. first you may feel an effect, "silicone", but after a while the texture melts into the skin and that effect will disappear and it's like not putting anything because the bottom layer does not remain sticky, does not remain on the fingers if you touch your face .. .. in short, seems to be perfect!!

I do not see a potential for a mixed or dry skin in winter needs more hydration.

Coverage: second skin -> and it is true. It is not a fund coverage, however, will tell you, for me cover well enough in the sense that evens the face, reduces the number of redness (not very sharp). Maybe the dark spots and imperfections pronounced are not covered, but think about this a good spell!

Texture: The texture is ... how can I define it as a cloud ... .. a soft cloud that is going to settle on the face very gently. He lies very well with both her fingers with a brush and important thing, not to accentuate any dry areas .. of course, better to put a creamy sauce on the most dehydrated, but I noticed that this foundation does not highlight the cuticle, which I did not reported with other funds.

Colors: the colors are different, both for skin loooong clear that the dark ones.
There are two colors, a porcelain, the other apricot, which can be used alone or in combination with other keys. The number 8 is the porcelain and, in addition to being extremely bright, it is best suited to a diaphanous skin :-) and how many of you know, in Italy there are very few brands of makeup they do (indeed, rather, they do to get to us), colors of foundation so clear!

Brightness: matte effect is not a fund, but not glow .. I am a beautiful middle way, an effect semi-matte, satin .. suitable for day and for evening, suitable for the combination of matte and shimmer eye shadow, blush in matte or shiny :-)

is .. a great foundation .. obvious .. like all things, must like, must like the effect, the opacity, brightness .. I strategic advice to those looking for a fund that has its own characteristics

:-) I hope you enjoyed this review, it was to your liking !!!!!

A kiss and the next ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment