Sunday, November 14, 2010

Message Board For Stroke Victims To Communicate

... 40 questions ....

Hello girls!

then! I found these 40 questions in a "video tag" .. so I thought I'd answer and put them in a post .. well ... who has a little 'patience .................... ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)


    - How many times a day do you wash your face? -> Eheheh DEPENDS! TWICE SAFE: MORNING AND EVENING. But then if I have new trick, EVEN ONCE AGAIN DURING THE AFTERNOON :-)
    - What is your skin type (dry, combination, oily, acne, ...)?--- > SAY SOMETIMES SENSITIVE JOINT-asphyxial
    - What soap / product do you use to wash your face ?---> IT .. I HAVE USED OTHER THAN DOUBLE THE CLEANING OF ME KANEBO RENOVATE THE SKIN! WASHING THE CREAM OF MENARD I loved it! NOW INSTEAD USE THE CLEANSING OF BULGARIA AND THE TONIC LIGHTING (LI STO Head through the samples).
    - you exfoliate your skin (scrub, scrub, mask ...)?--> Yes, EXFOLIATION REGULARLY WITH THE USE OF SCRUB-SCRUB.
    - What brand of exfoliator uses ?---> I tried that Bottega Verde Rosa Mosqueta TO, THE SCRUB WITH VITAMINS AND EISENBERG OF A SAMPLE OF ENZYMATIC PEELING OF FANTASTIC KANEBO.
    - What moisturizer uses ?---> SKIN SERUM JUVENA SC NOVA + MILK ESSENCE OF MENARD (AS FOR THE CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT ARE TESTED STO).
    - Use the eye cream ?---> Yes! I LOVE THE EYE CREAM! I HAD THE CREAM OF CHARITY AND BELOVED, REGARD DE LUMIERE of Bulgaria. I tried HAND WITH A LITTLE SATISFACTION FOR OAT SENSITIVE EYE.
    - You have (or have ever had) acne-prone skin ?---> Absolutely! His skin was as a baby by adult DEVASTATION!
    - Use (or have never used) "Pro-active (anti-acne treatment )?--> NO, NEVER USED.
    - What foundation uses ?---> Eheheh .. I have tried MANY DESPITE ME like many, although not suited to my skin type, I came to the conclusion that FACE FABRIC OF ARMANI is THE BEST! ---> Will soon be a nice review :-) THIS PRODOTTINO
    - What corrector uses ?----> LIGHTING PEN OF LANCOME NM. 1
    - How did you find the undertone of your skin ?---> NOW ARE STILL Undecided IS IT PINK OR YELLOW!
    - What do you think of fake eyelashes? -> BEAUTIFUL! Bring out your eyes if in it as well!
    - You know you should change mascara every 3 months ?---> NU
    - What brand of mascara uses ?---> CLINIQUE
    - Sephora or MAC ?---> ODDI ... .. SEE IF THE ORDERS OF BEAUTIFUL CHAMPIONS dessert, SEPHORA SAY WHY YOU HAVE A CHOICE More LEVEL OF COSMETIC BRANDS, SO, right now, I say MAC!
    - You have the MAC pro card ?---> NOT ME, BUT MY BROTHER AND I Yes and qualify!
    - What tools do you use during the makeup application (brushes, sponges, brushes ...)?---> !
    - Uses for eyeshadow bases ?---> YES: URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
    - Use primer for the face ?---> NO (MA YOU NEVER KNOW)
    - What is your favorite eyeshadow ?----> SEE ... ONLY ONE ONE ONE ???!!! : D-SAY THE MAC SATIN TAUPE.
    - U is the black pencil or liquid eyeliner ?---> SHISEIDO EYELINER PEN
    - you "blind" is often the 'eye with a pencil? ---> NO
    - What do you think of the pigments? -> BAH .. What I've felt so far I HAVE ONLY DISAPPOINTED.
    - Use mineral makeup ?----> NO .. I tried but just can not ..
    - What is your favorite lipstick ?---> CAN NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME:-D
    - What is your favorite lip gloss? - -> ABOVE
    - What is your favorite blush ?---> I have no one in particular .. depends on periods! IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS Very moment, to say the COLOR MOUSSE BLUSH IN FISHERIES DELA YVES SAINT LAURENT!
    - make purchases on Ebay? ---> NO (BUT YOU NEVER KNOW :-))
    - Do you like the products from the brands "drugstore" (Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon )?--- > SAY THAT FOR NOW, WHAT I tried, I was disappointed ..
    - Go to the CCO's (outlet of the trick - can be found in America: (UNFORTUNATELY NO )?--->
    - you ever been, or would like to go to class to make up ?---- > I never went, but when I'll catch up with exams:-D FARO SURELY SOME PROGRESS!
    - 're clumsy in putting makeup ?---> I do not think
    - What is the "crime of make up (error in bad taste) you hate ?---> ODDI .. SCRURISSIMA ON LIP CONTOUR PENCIL WITH LIPSTICK LIGHT: - \\ LIP CONTOUR PENCIL MADE OUTSIDE OF THAT outermost It can not be NATURAL LIP CONTOUR: - \\ THE FOUNDATION COLOR much darker ITS NATURAL COLOR OF SKIN.
    - style prefer bright colors or neutral colors ?---> DEPENDS! I like both!
    - Which star are always rigged it right? ---> ALWAYS .. I do not know .. but I like BOTH MEGAN FOX ..
    - If I had to leave the house with only one item of makeup, what do you take? - > MASCARA!
    - You leave home without makeup ?---> Yes, Yes.. but I feel strange! BUT I WOULD NOT HAVE PROBLEMS!
    - think you're beautiful even without makeup ?---> THIS BEAUTIFUL OH OH OH! I honestly do not even know if I THINK THE TRICK TO BE BEAUTIFUL, let alone NO!! NO .. SAY THAT SOME DAYS I wake up and are beautiful, BEAUTIFUL SKIN OF THE OTHER FACE .. .. MMMM .. not so!
    - What is the best brand / make-up line you think ?---> There's no one in particular in my opinion .. I really like Armani, MAC FOR ALL EXCEPT FOR THE FOUNDATION ...
    - What do you think of the trick I think it must ?---> Spiff up the person wearing it .. wearing it, just like that .. WHY THE TRICK FOR ME IS ONE KIND OF DRESS TO BE ADAPTED TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND CUSTOM BUILT Addosso ... ..
.. BRAVE WHO CAME TO THE END ... :-DDD

GIRLS KISS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment