Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sirine Red Crepe Myrtle

MY FAVORITE PENCIL!

Hello girls! I decided to create this article, because lately I have realized the importance of the Eye and lip pencils (especially if you use lipstick for lips that need a good lip), the importance of texture, softness, durability.

The objective of this article is to show you my favorite pencils, the colors that I liked most and the reasons therefor. But I want to emphasize that everything is subjective, it is important to try and make conscientious purchases! :-)

I think I will update this article, enter each time my favorite pencils :-)

CLINIQUE "Defining FOR LIP LINER, 05 RED-Y OR NOT" : is the only pencil I have of this brand and the only red in general! I use it for some months now and I can say with certainty that it is a pencil that truly deserves! the texture is neither hard nor too soft, is that happy medium that provides good preparation, good shading and Very long lasting lipstick!

MAC "TEDDY, EYE PENCIL " : beautiful eye pencil, I guess you know all ;-) now is not the usual brown, flat, but it is a beautiful brown-bronze. Brightens the eye, the color is beautiful rich and the texture is very soft. He lies right in the eye and blends very well on the upper eyelid.

MAC PENCIL CHROMAGRAFHIC PROCESS MAGENTA " : eh, this is called a multi-use pencil because it can use both eyes and lips. so far I've used it only on the lips and I loved it! The lead is soft, makes an excellent and great shading seal. In addition, this color is particularly beautiful because it is a fuchsia lipstick that matches the "gulab".

DIOR "LINER CRAYON FONCIA 597 BRUN" : I like this color pencil, a beautiful brown and I see even a hint of olive green ;-) for the duration you I must say that is really good, especially when used as a base-eyeshadow, it allows more hard on the eyelid! but it can also be used as a makeup eyeliner to intensify, as a simple pencil to outline the eye up and down and then off mascara :-)

ARMANI "CRAYON Levres 3 " : Armani is a brand of cosmetics that I discovered only very recently: I find it amazing its foundation, the powders, eye pencils, lip pencils and lipsticks. I find that the packages are chic, sophisticated and essential we say that is reflected in its cosmetics much his clothing line, just chic, minimalist and refined. This lip pencil in particular find it very nice, first for color, a beautiful deep plum, then the texture, softness and a caress on the lips, the writing effect is nothing short of perfect, the same can be said in regard to the length.

KIKO "GLAMOROUS EYE PENCIL 410 E 403" : kiko few things I really like them, do not particularly like the packaging, although I admit that in the latest collections is improving (see Siberian flowers), but these pencils struck me. First of all the colors, the 410 is a forest-green moss intense, wonderful! The 403 is a brown-red-plum, in short, a very unusual color. The latter may resemble the teddy mac, but there is a difference, the teddy is brown with a bronze base, while the 403 is a brown kiko where you can experience a reddish-plum base. Excellent writing effect, excellent writing, octave shading, very good indeed, excellent durability!

0 comments:

Post a Comment