Thursday, March 10, 2011

Distance From Invermere, B.c. To Kimberley, B.c.

Strucco EYES

Hello guys \\ and!

Today I decided to speak as a make-up remover for the eyes. I state that in the past I have used very many cleansing, some even great, but the price is prohibitive, especially because I barely last a month. The components are: Terme di Saturnia, La Prairie, Dior, biphasic garnier, garnier the grapes, L'Oreal, La Roche Posay respectissime.
The first two make-up, but others also, however, over time, I noticed that:
  1. I used too much cotton pads: one for an eye and 2, but then I reviewed it again and are 4 to day. And then gently rub though, even from top to bottom, but in the end I had reddened areas around the eyes and began to burn .. auks I said: and now? I asked for advice around, friends, acquaintances, forum and I decided to try to remove make-up with oil.
At first I used my oil cleanser for the violence (of kanebo cleansing oil), very good indeed but I have continued to use it because I felt bad for the eyes, so the supermarket I bought the rice oil for 3.99 approximately €! I said to myself, "bah .. try:-D I must say it works very well! The eyes, after removing make-up, it being a little 'foggy, but no more redness and then the method is really cheap!



in practice is how:

  1. take 2 cotton pads, one for each eye, washes them with water and then support them on eyes, without rubbing them support only.
  2. After a few seconds, I get paid a little 'oil for rice with his fingers and begins to rub his eyes, the lashes, and go ahead for a few seconds, until I see and feel with your fingertips the trick, particularly mascara, is dissolved.
  3. I take 2 disks soaked of water that I used previously and I take roughly the residues of oil and makeup.
  4. Then wash my face with a cleansing oil kanebo creamy soap + (double cleaning). I take everything with a soft sponge that quickly even step on the eyes.
  5. Finally, if you feel the need to step a little water micellar BIODERMA eyes to remove any traces of oil.

.. it's longer to write than to do it:-DDD

the skin around the eyes I am not angry, I do not burn, even the eyelids. The trick is to come off perfectly, do not remain traces of oil and, after 2 months of using this method of removing make-up, I do NOT have sprung up nearby, pimples, or pimples of fat under the skin or else!

I hope this article may have been helpful!

Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment