Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Firex Smoke Alarm Battery Removal

MINI REVIEW: CLARINS DOUX

Hello girls!

here is one of the "mini reviews that I decided to make"!

is the DOUX Peeling by Clarins, in the extrait de creme gommante Primevère.

is a wonderful product! Now I use it for a month or so, so. It's one of those treatments that I do every week to clean and rebuild my skin.

is a peel that is used on dry skin. Just a little product. The lies, let it dry for about a minute and you start to massage the face to remove the product and you will see that "crumble" performing a delicate scrub.

The skin reddens me, not angry, nor his cheeks nor in other parts of the face (I have a mixed skin-sensitive).

their performances are very satisfactory: the skin after application, is light, compact and clean! But most of all ..... smooth and soft!

SPECIFICATIONS:
QUANTITY: 50 ml
COST: approximately € 27 (taken at the Coin)
BRAND: Clarins
expiry: 18mesi

Well girls, I hope mini reviews this has been helpful!

Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment