Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Boobs And Cuts Grannys.uk

HAUL PART IN DECEMBER + :-)

Hello girls \\ i! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

start with an apology because among the "future articles on the blog" I also added some make-up tutorial, but in recent weeks I had a little problem to the eye (eyelid swollen, dry and a little 'red) and, not knowing what was due, I declined to wear makeup. Only now I started, but using only light-colored or brown and made up only when the rest at home! So .. I'm sorry really so much not being able to put some tutorial, I will refer as soon as possible, however! ;-)

Good! Here we go with the latter part of December to buy gifts received :-) +

NB: the products that I received as a gift, I will later, a careful review. Always check the "future articles on the blog" to stay informed! :-)

OVERVIEW OF PRODUCTS-GIFTS

STILL overview :-)

KANEBO DOUBLE CLEANING: SOAP CREAMY CLEANSING OIL +

CREAM-MASK CLARINS

JUVENA SERUM

Perricone TO CERAMIDE SERUM: EXCELLENT PRODUCT GIRLS, is already the second pack I have but I will not make REVIEW BECAUSE THE PRODUCT WILL BE DISCONTINUED :-(

BULGARI EYE REGARD DE LUMIERE

PETER THOMAS ROTH PADS

THESE ARE THE PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE BEEN IN A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM DEAR PEOPLE .. PRODUCTS THAT WERE KNEW THAT I LOVED and had already tried and tried again SAMPLES THAT IS BUYING THE PACK ... And it is the product of my beauty routine .. THERE IS ONLY THE MASK PURIFYING (HOWEVER MAYBE MORE I will write a detailed article ON MY BEAUTY ON HOW AND WHEN TO USE THESE PRODUCTS).

ALL'HAUL HAPPEN INSTEAD! IE, THE LAST PURCHASES TO DECEMBER :-)

IS A PRODUCT FOR THE LIPS OF MENARD: EXCEPTIONALLY SOFT and pampered. SIN HARD VERY LITTLE (CALCULATED THAT BUT I use it several times a day).

KIKO SIBERIAN FLOWERS COLLECTION: BLUSH ROSE IN CELEBRITY

ALWAYS BLUSH Kiko, COLLECTION SIBERIAN FLOWERS. Tangerine.

girls .. Well that's it! If you have any questions, curiosity, ask me!

a kiss! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment