Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Health Springs Vs Aetna Insurance

L'Oreal Resist & Shine

I am back after a long summer break.
Among the other was a bit 'that I did not buy cosmetics. Well I must say that within a week I rebuilt at large.
few days ago I tried a purple enamel readily available over here (and this excludes the brands best-_-) and not finding anything that comes close to the color that I had in mind I finally got this polish line of L'Oreal Resist & Shine.





Honestly I thought that seeing it in the bottle remain more clear and bright as the color, but once stretched becomes a dark purple (almost black but not like the revenge of Chanel) and deep, perfect for autumn. In the photo above looks much clearer than it actually is!
I took unconvinced, and instead I got a bargain because I love it and I think I'll use a lot this season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment