Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Possible Combinations With 5

A veil of sadness

The prof has finally signed his degree in July ... now it is certain ... but there is always a hint of bitterness that obscures what should be a happy time and exciting ... the possibility that there is Andrea or at least all the logistics to figure out the problems to be overcome, that is present in one of the most important moments of my life ...
And I think that, although this is a crap compared to what I went through in the last 6 months, I have a limit, however, and this departure is that the droplet, miserable in itself, however, is to undermine the rock ... and I'm not rock, are clay, clay is, and whatever I now crumbling. We also wanted this now, I needed serenity of a summer to recuperate, to give rest to my nerves ... is not destiny, it shows. Cursed 2008 ...

But in the end will have been fortunate or unfortunate that signature?

0 comments:

Post a Comment